Bill decided to name the new vehicle "Pete". I'm sure that's original. LOL Anyway, poor Pete is sick. My friend knew "he" had a little leak, but she didn't realize the problems "he" had. Bill says that one of the reasons he decided to drive Pete instead of letting me have the key was so that he could drive it around for a while and see if anything went wrong. He also didn't want to have to "deep clean" more than one vehicle if we ended up with a third after Jill gets her license (still quite a way off for that!).
Kinda a bummer to have Pete with our friends at First Stop, but I'm glad that we are getting this taken care of now before we ended up in a "crisis" situation. We've had car issues many, many times. When I started driving, I thought that it wouldn't hurt for me to become an auto mechanic so that I could work on my own car. I didn't. Perhaps I had a good idea after all.
Marriage: The Amazing Race
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment